Bin Liners Direct have worked very hard to put in place an efficient and reliable free delivery service to most of the UK (see below).
|Delivery Area A (Majority of the UK)||Charge|
|Royal Mail Delivery (currently taking up to 10 days)||FREE|
|Tracked Courier Delivery (1 to 3 working days)||£5.95|
|Delivery Area B Standard 3 - 5 Working Days||Charge|
|Channel Islands (JE & GY)||£14.95|
|AB31 to AB38, AB40 to AB56, IV1 to 28, IV30 to 32, IV36 & 40, IV52 to 54, IV63, KW1 to 14, PA21 to PA38, PH4 to PH41, PH49, PH50, PO30 - PO41, LL58-78. Northern Ireland (BT), Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
More Delivery Info
- The delivery cut off time is 4.00pm.
- If you choose Tracked Courier Delivery after 4.00pm your order will be dispatched the next working day e.g. an order placed at 9:00pm on Tuesday will be delivered on Thursday.
- If you place an order over the weekend on a Tracked Courier Delivery your order will be dispatched the Next Working Day e.g. an order placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
- If you choose Saturday Delivery, the delivery cut off is 3.00pm on a Friday.
- Our standard delivery is from UK Mail which is usually delivered within 48 hours. During busy periods such as Christmas or other festive seasons delivery times can be extended. We will notify you by email when your order has been dispatched as well as updating your order from “confirmed” to “shipped”.
Bin Liners Direct takes pride in every order we receive and will try our best to fulfil it to the best of our abilities and will assist you every step of the way with our friendly sales team. For Next Working Day Delivery ensure you complete your order before 4pm, Please note the delivery will made on the Next Business Working Day this excludes Bank Holidays!
A working day includes Monday through to Friday but excludes Bank Holidays.
Please note that compensation can NOT be offered in any circumstance if a delivery has not arrived on time, and it can NOT be offered for any persons who have taken the day off work in order to receive the item.
Bin Liners Direct advises that customers who foresee difficulty in obtaining their item at a home address should state a different delivery address at checkout. If your delivery address needs to be changed after the checkout procedure, please call us on 0117 330 2277 and we will get this changed for you, however this may affect the speed of delivery.
If our couriers cannot deliver the item because nobody is present at the address, they will leave a card. Delivery will then be attempted on two other occasions. After this point, you will need to call your local depot to arrange a more convenient delivery date. If the courier receives no contact from you after a period of approximately 5 working days, they will return the package to us. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for re-delivery.
We cannot take overseas orders through our website. To enquire whether we can ship to your country, call our expert customer service team on 0117 330 2277.